Friday, September 25, 2009

Flu bug

The dreaded time of year is upon us...
Thanks to everyone who made this stay a little brighter,and got Hunter to smile despite his illness.
We are so relieved to have our little man back at home.

4 comments:

April said...

I'm so happy to see him smiling even though he felt so yucky! He is so brave, and so are you!

Devri said...

Oh he is so handsome and precious. I hope he is feeling better! Poor guy. What an example to others of him smiling and being brave all while being so sick. :-( We will remember your family in your prayers.

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh poor guy! I hope he is feeling better now!

Becky said...

He is SO cute! I love the way his spirit shines through, even when he isn't feeling good. I'm really, really glad that you are home...now if only Ben would follow suit...