Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Phoenix

Bryson had a house in the Parade of Homes this year. It was down off Carterville Rd in Orem. It was a remodel after a house fire. It was a very rewarding project, particularly because Bry got to work with such great homeowners (Jared and Jessica Connors) during the process. One night during the Parade, I got to take tickets at the door and it was fun to hear the nice comments of the people who walked through the home. I'm married to such a talented, creative guy. I'm very proud of how hard he works to provide for our family. I know it must be a lot of pressure for one person to deal with, but he handles it easily. I love to see his hard work pay off.
This is us in front of the house after the Parade was over.

3 comments:

April said...

What a beautiful home! What talent!!

Becky said...

This home is AMAZING!!! I would have loved to have walked through. Cute picture of your family too. :)

behka said...

I loved walking through this home. It was BEAUTIFUL! Bryson did a great job. I was so fun to know him walking through his work!