Saturday, November 1, 2008

Eleyna and Uncle Joseph

Living in my parent's basement is fun because my brothers and sisters get to spend more time with my kids. My sister Deanna is a really good helper, particularly with the baby. Heather often takes time to say hi to Hunter and hold his hand. Ryan and Joseph are both great uncles. I love these pictures of Joseph with miss Eleyna.


SO cute!

4 comments:

De said...

that is so cute! I love you so much. hope you get some more pictures.dede

Anonymous said...

I love my niece and nephew!!

De said...

you just clike on the one you like and you just press vote after

Ashley said...

Hey Em. Congratulations on your sweet little girl. Last I saw you, it was just you, your hubby and Hunter. Also, your 'old' house was beautiful. Is your 'new' house close by? Glad you blog:)