Monday, April 14, 2008

6 weeks left!


Only six weeks left until my due date! I am feeling moderately uncomfortable and definitely would not mind if she decides to come a week or two early.

In other news, all of the flowers Bryson and I planted last fall are blooming! You can see them in the corner of the picture. I love having a yard and plan on spending lots of quality time in it now that it's warm and I'm done working. I am white as a ghost from winter so the exposure to the sun is going to do me a LOT of good!

8 comments:

Stutelberg Family said...

You look great! You're almost there, hang in there! It is funny how after the baby is born you forget about how uncomfortable the end of pregnancy is!!

Kate said...

You look SO cute! And I can not believe how different your house look, it looks so good!

Sara said...

Yea for you! How fun to see the promise of new life blooming not only in your flower beds, but inside of YOU as well!

Duncahoo said...

How exciting that she is coming so soon. You look great!

k- said...

You don't look big enough to be having a baby in six weeks! You must be getting excited. Check out my blog for some funny pictures of boe and i when we were younger. And Happy Birthday to Hunter on monday! Kelly

Elder Richey said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!! Any chance I can borrow your maternity clothes when I get pregnant again? I'm totally serious by the way :)

Hanna said...

you do look SO cute...i am scared of pregnancy.

behka said...

You are getting close! And did you get your hair cut? I am so excited to work in the yard too... just need a little more warmth for my liking. I have given up on the hope for some color though.